Black Bean Brownines
- 1 15.5 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 3 eggs
- 3 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease an 8x8 baking dish.
- Combine all ingredients except the chocolate chips in a blender; blend until smooth.
- Pour the mixtrue into the prepared baking dish. Sprinkle the chocolate chips over the top of the mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the top is dry and the edges start to pull away from the sides of the pan, about 30-40 minutes.