I just made this and it was so easy and yummy. It's probably similar to shake-and-bake, but I imagine it's better for you. Plus, we love any and all recipes containing balsamic vinegar.
*1/3 cup breadcrumbs (use Italian flavored or regular and add some Italian seasoning)
*1/2 tsp dry parsley flakes
*1/2 tsp garlic powder
*1/4 tsp garlic salt
*1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
*2 tsp balsamic vinegar
*2 egg whites
*2 boneless chicken breasts
1. Put bread crumbs, parsley, garlic powder, garlic salt, and cheese in medium bowl and mix.
2. Whisk together vinegar and egg whites in smaller bowl.
3. Dip chicken in vinegar mixture then dry mixture.
4. Place on Pam-sprayed rack placed on foil-lined cookie sheet (I used my metal cookie rack for this and it worked well).
5. Spray the top of the chicken breasts with cooking spray (I forgot this step and it still worked).
6. Sprinkle with a little salt and pepper.
7. Bake at 400 for 30-40 minutes, until fork tender and the juices run clear.