- 3 cups peanut oil
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- milk (for dipping chicken)
- 1 cup flour
- 2 1/2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved
- 4 plain hamburger buns
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 8 dill pickle slices
- 1 Heat the peanut oil in a pressure cooker to about 400°F. (I just fried mine in a saute pan on the stove top)
- 2 In a small bowl beat the egg and stir in the milk.
- 3 In a separate bowl combine the flour, sugar, salt and pepper.
- 4 Dip each piece of chicken in milk and roll in flour mixture until completely covered.
- 5 Drop all 4 in cooker.
- 6 When steam starts shooting through the pressure release, set timer for 3 minute. (IMPORTANT: DO NOT CLOSE STEAM RELEASE. IT IS VERY DANGEROUS!)
- 9 While chicken is cooking, spread a coating of butter on the face of each bun.
- 10 When chicken is done, remove it from oil and drain on paper towels.
- 11 Place two pickles on each bottom bun, then top with chicken and top bun.
And here is a link to the recipe I used.